TO DO LIST:
CLICK ON THE LINKS TO COMPLETE EACH STEP
1) Create a Membership Toolkit account for the McGaugh PTA Website.
2) Become a PTA Member.
3) Sign up for McGaugh Connect, the must-read weekly newsletter sent to McGaugh families on Sunday evenings to get you ready for the week ahead.
4) Fill out a McGaugh PTA waiver to ensure your student can participate in PTA-sponsored programs and events this school year.
5) Be sure you're signed up for ParentSquare to receive messages from McGaugh and the Los Alamitos Unified School District.
7) Buy McGaugh apparel so your Sea Lion can take part in Friday Spirit Days when students wear their red McGaugh t-shirts to celebrate the school.
8) Follow McGaugh PTA on Instagram.
9) Join the McGaugh Families Facebook group page. Be sure to fill out the questions to ensure you're accepted to this private group.
10) Check the McGaugh calendar for upcoming events.
11) Buy school supplies. Click here to see what is being requested by grade level.
12) Get a computer for the Bring Your Own Device program. (For students in 1st-5th grade)
13) Support Project SEEK -- the nonprofit parent volunteer group that raises funds to pay for our amazing teachers and supplies in McGaugh's Art Lab, Innovation Lab and Sea Lion Lab.
15) Prepare an Emergency Supply Kit.