TO DO LIST:
1) Create a Membership Toolkit account for the McGaugh PTA Website.
2) Become a PTA Member.
3) Sign up for McGaugh Connect, the must-read weekly newsletter sent to McGaugh families.
4) Be sure you're signed up for ParentSquare to receive messages from McGaugh and the Los Alamitos Unified School District.
6) Follow McGaugh PTA on Instagram.
7) Join the McGaugh Facebook group page. Be sure to fill out the questions to ensure you're accepted to this private group.
8) Check the McGaugh calendar for upcoming events.
9) Get a computer for the Bring Your Own Device program. (For students in 1st-5th grade)
10) Buy school supplies. Click here to see what is being requested by grade level.
11) Support Project SEEK -- the nonprofit parent volunteer group that raises funds to pay for our amazing teachers and supplies in McGaugh's Art Lab, Innovation Lab and Sea Lion Lab.
13) Prepare an Emergency Supply Kit.